Friday, December 21, 2007
Happy Halloween!
We all had a great time at Halloween this year. Duncan decided to be a pirate, Dayton was a doughnut, and Tucker was some blueberries. I got off pretty easy, costume wise. Duncan's costume belonged to his cousins...Holly had made it years earlier so we just borrowed that. I had made the doughnut a few years ago when Duncan was about a year and a half and I figured we needed to get another use out of it since it took me forever to make (I am not that talented on the sewing machine). It wasn't as funny as the year Duncan wore it (Duncan Donut, get it?) but it was still pretty cute on Dayton. And for Tucker all I had to do was blow up some balloons and cut out some felt leaves. It was fairly mild out for once so he got to walk around with us all night. The boys got a huge load of candy and will probably never finish it all...it's almost Christmas now and they still have a ton left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment