So last week I bought a bag of croutons because we were going to have some friends over for dinner (that's you, Sarah) and I was going to make a salad. I never get to make salad otherwise since Jeff hates it with a passion. However, he loves croutons. So yesterday I walked into the kitchen and he was snitching handfuls of croutons for a snack. I tried to grab the bag from him and reminded him that I had bought them for dinner. He grabbed it back and we engaged in a very mature tug-of-war over the crouton bag. Dayton has been in the kitchen watching us and he runs over and yells. "Guys, SHARE!" Gotta love it when your three-year-old acts better than you. So then Jeff oh so helpfully tells him that Daddy was trying to share and Mommy wouldn't. I scored a lot of points with that one.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is funny. You do have to love three year olds. IT is so true how they tend to put us in our places more often than we want to admit:)
Jamie you better save those croutons I am still coming over! We need to reschedule soon! My kids could have used a good dinner tonight. They weren't crazy about the cereal.:)
OK Jamie you are in the pay it forward game. Post it on your blog, you can just copy and paste it from mine, and I will make you something soon. It will be great! I think.
And by the way, I'm sorry I have been spelling your name wrong. I'll do better! :)
Oh my goodness I did it again. I know it is spelled Jamiee. I'm so dumb.
This is starting to be funny. This whole page is pictures of me and my Diet Coke. Sorry. I just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you. I don't usually do this but I feel bad if I don't keep it going. Check out my blog and you will see what you need to do.
Post a Comment