For months now Dayton has gotten in the habit sneaking into the kitchen, climbing on the counter, and sneaking some chocolate chips from the jar we keep them in. We always told him that he shouldn't to it and told him no over and over again. Obviously we should have moved them the first time he did it, but we never really got around to it. A couple of days ago Jeff finally put them on top of the fridge. So yesterday I was downstairs at the computer and I thought Dayton was just playing upstairs. But then he comes down and tells me that he can't find the chocolates. Just totally matter of fact, like he has no idea that he shouldn't even be looking for the chocolates in the first place and maybe I will help him find them. It's like he has just been oblivious to the 20 or so times that he's gotten in trouble for doing it. Something is not getting through to him.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment