Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been tagged....Random Facts

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Ok, Sarah tagged me. I really don't know if there are 7 things about me that anyone would care to know...I am boring. But I will try to think of some...might take me all day though.

1 - I don't like drinking water. I will only drink juice or milk, unless I'm not at home, then somehow it doesn't bother me at all. But when I'm here it's juice, milk, or nothing.
2 - When I was 7 my family won the McDonalds Monopoly game and got a trip to Disneyland.
3 - I love the smell of a shoe store. Everytime I go in there I take a big deep breath. Mmmmm.
4 - When I was 9 and I found out we were moving to Alaska I cried because I thought we were going to have to live in an igloo.
5 - I HATE taking out the trash. If it gets full and Jeff hasn't taken it out yet I will just get out a grocery bag and start another mini-trash. Pathetic, I know.
6 - I am a reality TV junkie. I love Survivor, American Idol, the Amazing Race, and Dancing With the Stars.
7 - I'm not sure there has ever been a day where I haven't had chocolate.

I tag Emily, Jessica, Corinne, Becca, Angie, Gwen, and Lisa

2 comments:

Très Sucré said...

Your boys are sooo cute! We need to get together one of these years...

Just Only Me said...

Love your family picture, you make adorable little boys!

Thank you so much for tagging and for thinking of me! It's nice to be able to catch up, it's been way to long!