A--Attached or Single? Attached...to Jeff for 8 years now!
B--Best friend? Jeff
C--Cake or Pie? Can I choose both? Probably cake if I have to pick, but both are delicious!
D--Day of Choice? Friday
E--Essential Item? Glasses or contacts, candy, computer.
F--Favorite Color? Blue and pink.
G--Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H-Hometown? Lots of places, we moved a lot as a kid.
I --Indulgence(s)? Watching too much TV after the kids go to bed, reading in the bath, Hershey Kisses
J--January or July? July, my birthday is the 2nd.
K--Kids? 3 boys...can you say noisy?
L--Life is incomplete without? My little cuties
M--Marriage date? February 19th, 2000
N--Number of siblings? 1 brother
O--Oranges or apples? Apples, unless it's mandarin oranges.
P--Phobias or fears? Spiders! I want to throw up if I see one.
Q--Quotes? I'm sure there are good ones, but can't think of any at the moment.
R--Reason to Smile? My kids, sunshine, seeing Jeff play with the kids
S--Season? Well, it would be spring or fall but we really don't get much of those here, so I will say winter when everything is pretty and covered in snow.
T--Tag 5 people? Sure, why not? Becca, Angie, Gwen, Corinne, and Emily.
U--Unknown Fact? I have never danced a non slow dance
V--Very Favorite Store? For the budget, Walmart. For fun, IKEA
W--Worst Habit? Getting too frustrated too easily with the kids.
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds for sure
Y--Your favorite food? Tacos the way my mom makes them, dessert
Z--Zodiac? Cancer
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Me from A to Z...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry that you tagged and I haven't done it yet, thanks for thinking of me and I'll do it TODAY! I promise! You're so sweet.
We need to work on that unknown fact... even if it is just dancing in the kitchen.
Post a Comment