Monday, March 3, 2008

Monkey Man


Once again Dayton gets himself into trouble while we were redoing the upstairs....the painting was done and I had just put all the shelves back into their closet and had gone downstairs to bring some stuff up when Duncan called me to look at Dayton. He had climbed up all the way to the very top of the closet. I think he was a little freaked out because he stayed crouched down like that until Jeff got him down. I'm crossing my fingers he doesn't do it again now the the shelves are all loaded up!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy Cow this kid is a crack up. I thought Luke was crazy but no, Dayton is. :) Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Dayton is a hoot! What a kid. Try to enjoy every moment cause one day he will get big and won't be able to get in the top of the closet.