Sunday, April 6, 2008

Piggy Boy


I have mentioned before how Tucker loves to eat. So I thought I'd just put a sample up of just how much he really is a pig. We had waffles and strawberries for breakfast yesterday and Tucker just dug in. This shot is after he had been eating for awhile and when he was done with all this he had some more waffle pieces. This is not at all unusual for him. And yet he is still at the very bottom of the charts weighing in at the 3rd percentile! He doesn't really seem that small to me, but apparently he is. I like him this way though - much easier to carry!

1 comment:

Just Only Me said...

(I can't get over his precious little face!)
What a good eater he is too, can he give lessons? I'll pay top-dollar. What a cutie-pie!