Thursday, April 10, 2008
Superhero Duncan
Duncan has always loved dressing up like a superhero. Sometimes it's Batman, sometimes Superman, sometimes Buzz Lightyear. And sometimes he just makes up his own thing...like on this day. He has been liking to do this lately...he just goes around the house and collects miscellaneous stuff to add to his costume. My favorite here is Jeff's ridiculous snow hat - the kind with ear flaps that make him look like Goofy. Duncan has an eye for fashion, that's for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jaimee--
This is Bethany (Rudd) Tuft. I just saw your link on someone else's and am so glad I did--you have such a darling family! And it has grown so much since I saw you last. I just had my third boy last month. Looks like we're in for lots of fun! Send me your email address and I can invite you to my blog:tuftfam@msn.com.
p.s. I feel so much safer knowing that Superhero Duncan is fighting for the forces of good!
Duncan you look awesome! You need to come over and fight evil with D.J. and Luke sometime.:)
Post a Comment