Saturday, May 17, 2008

All About Jeff

All righty, I was tagged by Sarah to do a post dedicated to giving some info about Jeff. I hope I do him justice.


Jeff is the 3rd out of 4 kids...2 sisters and one brother. He is most recently from Missouri but always claims Houston as his hometown.

His favorite food of the moment is a baked potato. I say of the moment because he goes in stages, just like a kid. Some of his previous favorites have been PB&J, grilled cheese, chips and salsa, chicken and rice, and rainbow sherbet. He's not much of a breakfast eater but on the weekends he likes to make french toast with frozen raspberries and Cool Whip....he and the boys love having it together.


He loves to watch TV - it is his most prized possession. He loves SportsCenter on ESPN and a bunch of stuff on the Discovery Channel.




He loves my family. We live down the street from my brother and around the corner from my parents and he loves it. He is always willing to help out my extended family in Salt Lake as well.


Do not, I reapeat, do NOT wake him up in the middle of the night. If you do, you might get this:


Other random facts:

*he hates feet (in fact, I can guarantee you that when he sees this post the picture over there will make him cringe)
*he loves playing Wii Sports with the kids
*he is great at playing the piano and writes all of his own stuff
*he was depressed for about a week after he got released from Young Men
*he doesn't mind when I flake out on dinner
*he can fix almost anything


Jeff is a great husband and dad. We all love him!

10 comments:

Just Only Me said...

What a sweet tribute to your husband! The part about the bear rings a bell, that must be more common than I thought. I loved this post.

Anonymous said...

OK, we all get it, I don't like feet. Please remove the picture now. PLEASE!
That was a nice tribute. Thanks babe!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I love it! Isn't it fun to tell all of our hubby's little quirks? I have to agree with Jeff on the feet thing. I don't like them either.

Sarah said...

I love it! Isn't it fun to tell all of our hubby's little quirks? I have to agree with Jeff on the feet thing. I don't like them either.

Sarah said...

sorry about the double comment. I don't know what I did. :)

Anonymous said...

This week Jeff's favorite food is his aunt's yummy homemade peanut butter fudge. Next time he comes to Missouri she will make him another batch.

Anonymous said...

Apparently it is all my fault that Jeff has a foot thing. Sorry about that dude.

Lisa O said...

You forgot to mention that he is easygoing, and one of those extremely likeable people that become a friend from the moment you meet them!

Anonymous said...

I am easy going as long as you have shoes on Floto (Lisa)