Friday, May 2, 2008

Check him out!

These aren't his first steps...we got those on the real video camera. But I took this movie a few days later with our regular digital camera so that I could post him walking. What a little cutie! 6 steps is his record so far.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go Tucker! It is so cute to watch their first steps isn't it? Tell Jeff I am so sorry that Trevor had to cancel golf because of me. I got the 24 hour flu VERY BAD and was not in good shape. They
need to get together next week for sure. So do we. I'll call ya!

Lisa O said...

Good job Tucker! And good job catching some of the first steps on film. We haven't been so good about getting the video camera out lately. :(

btw, I love your blue wall color!