Sunday, July 20, 2008

Squirt Fight

The kids and Jeff had a squirt fight in the backyard last week. I was there to take pictures and protect Tucker. I didn't do a very good job of it, I'm afraid. And I didn't stay dry either. Turns out three and five year olds don't care if you have a camera and a baby. Who knew?


You know it's a good squirt fight when someone loses their pants. Dayton's pants are always falling off of him and being wet certainly didn't help things.


Duncan as the brave warrior, taking a shot at Jeff even as he gets a splash of water right in the face.


Sometimes Jeff doesn't play fair. Big surprise there.


Tucker enjoyed getting splashed for about a minute, then he tried to retreat back to my lap but it didn't do him much good. It probably doesn't show up small here, but if you click the picture you can see a spray of water going right towards him.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think you need to invest in some belts. It seems like your kids pants are always falling down. :)

Jaimee said...

Yeah, it's a problem. They are just too small. My mom actually found a belt that fit Duncan and he was so excited when he got it you would have thought it was Christmas morning.