Monday, September 29, 2008

Walk to the Waterfall

A few months ago my mom had read about a family-friendly hike to a waterfall not too far away. We thought it was a good idea, but wanted to wait until it wasn't so hot. Well, last Friday my mom and Duncan just went by themselves to check it out. Apparently it is a good thing that the rest of didn't go b/c she thought it would be too hard for Dayton and we would have to carry Tucker the whole way as the path wasn't stroller-friendly. Duncan loved it though. Here he is at the lake :

and here in a cave :

This one is my favorite. I love the expression on his face :

2 comments:

Amy said...

how fun! I can't believe how old he is now. I remember when he was born! How fun for grandma to be close by to do fun stuff like that with the kids.

Just Only Me said...

It's a boy's paradise! A cave, a lake, dirt, what fun!