Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na BATMAN!

Dayton decided that he wanted a Batman party this year. I figured that it shouldn't be too hard to come up with some easy decorations. I obviously was forgetting how difficult it is to find black streamers. I needed some for Duncan's pirate party back in March and they were really hard to find. I had to go to five different stores the night before Thanksgiving before I could find them for Dayton. I finally found them at the grocery store, of all places!

Here is Dayton pre-party. I wanted to make sure I got a good one of him with the background and cake before everyone got here. He thought the cake looked pretty yummy, but of course he wanted to start with presents:

What's a party without all the helpers? Both his brothers and his cute little cousin were more than willing to help open everything.


After the presents were all open Tucker wandered upstairs to wait for the cake.



Finally, the big moment arrives. Four candles to blow out! Way to go Dayton!!

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun party you put on, that cake is awesome.

The Tufts said...

Happy Birthday! I will probably be copying you next month for my Batman-boy. And now I know where to look for the black streamers! You need to go into the party-planning business--your kids parties look like so much fun!