As a side note...due to taking the picture at an odd angle Tucker looks like he has the hands of a 12-yr-old. Kinda freaky.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Ouch!
Dayton and Tucker were actually playing together really well yesterday. They were kind of wrestling around on the couch and I could hear lots of giggles from both of them so I figured all was well. Then all of a sudden Tucker started screaming...obviously things had gotten a little out of control, which really wasn't all that surprising. I went and got him, and I didn't understand why he was taking so long to calm down. Since Tucker was making so much noise I told Dayton to go talk to Jeff about what he had done. Turns out he had bitten him! Apparently Tucker kept opening his mouth really wide and trying to get Dayton, so Dayton did it back to him. So nice and loving.
As a side note...due to taking the picture at an odd angle Tucker looks like he has the hands of a 12-yr-old. Kinda freaky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ah, brotherly love is such a complex relationship. At least he looks like he is already over it in the picture. That is what I love about boys--they tend move on pretty fast.
And, WOW, now that you pointed it out, those hands are crazy huge!
Oh how funny. I bet he learned his lesson. :)
Thanks for being willing to play my little game. Your letter is S. Good Luck!
Ouch! Boys show their love differently than we girls do, that's for sure. Poor little guy, can he come over for some ice cream to make him feel better?
Post a Comment