We have been doing this system with the boys of getting ready in the morning and it includes each of them picking a chore. Duncan chose to clean up the toy room, but since there was only a tiny little mess I told him that he would also have to vacuum. He hadn't even done it before and he was pretty excited. Of course there was still a lot of stuff left on the floor when he was done, but hey, I figure it's the effort that counts at this point, right? You'll have to excuse the outfit....he was doing everything in only his underwear but then he got cold so he just put Dayton's coat on to finish the job. Cute, huh?
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Duncan Learns to Vacuum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can he come teach my kids? :)Awesome! I need to be better about making my kids help clean, it is just easier to do it myself but then they don't learn!
I'm so proud!
Post a Comment