The little town really close to us does a week called Strawberry Days every summer. There are lots of fun activities to do every day and one of them is a free concert in the park. My parents have taken the boys and their cousins for the past couple of years and I joined them this time. The band was Flashback something...a bunch of dads that played rock songs from the '60s-'80s. They were actually pretty good, although I only knew about half the songs. The second they started playing their first song Dayton asked if he could get up and dance. He only did it for a minute or two before he came and sat back down, but I thought he was so brave! No one else would go with him. What a cutie. He is trying to tap dance here.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Concert in the Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute boy, looking out for his mom with Princess' autographs! And free ice cream? What a great memory he'll have of this!
Post a Comment