At 1:59 this afternoon, Ellie was born. She was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19 1/2 inches long and a whole lot of dark curly hair. She arrived in very dramatic fashion....about 5 minutes after we got to the hospital. Both Jaimee and Ellie are doing great! Of course we could not be more thrilled. Her brothers on the other hand....well, they will come around. Pictures to come soon.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It definitely sounds like she's making sure everyone knows she is going to be the center of attention! I can't wait to hear the whole story. And LOVE the name Ellie! Oh, and don't worry...she'll have those boys wrapped around her finger in no time!
Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pictures of this adorable little Kennedy girl. Holy Cow- you had your girl! :)
Oh my goodness, I want to hear the story! Congrats!!!
Jaimee and Jeff and all the boys!! Hallelujah and congratulations ,, that is so great and we are very very happy for you ALL!! love ginny and bill
Post a Comment