Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun at the Pool

More summer backlog....

I love going swimming. On a super hot day there is nothing better than getting cooled off by jumping into a pool. However, I do not love trying to juggle four kids who can't swim on their own. So we don't go to the pool very often. But by the end of the summer we hadn't been yet since Jeff was never feeling well enough and I decided that we really needed to go. So I dragged my mom with me to help.

This was the best pic my mom got of us all. This was where we spend at least 80% of the day. The kids LOVED the lazy river, and I loved that at least Duncan and Dayton were just barely tall enough to be able to touch the bottom if they bounced on their tiptoes.

Seriously, baby girls in swimsuits are so dang cute. Ellie loved the shallow little splash pool. She wasn't scared at all.

These pictures kind of got loaded in the wrong order and I don't want to start over, so here's one towards the end of the day. Everyone got a little bit chilly so we all needed some time to warm up. The kids loved the hot pavement.


Bad pic with her eyes closed, but it was the only one I had of Ellie with the fountains. She really thought they were quite fun.


Again, not the greatest picture, but hey. This little pool was fun, but very warm. They didn't stay in it too long.


Ellie was so wiped out she even slept during the lazy river for awhile.


Once everyone was dry and we were ready to go Dayton decided to take one more ride down the slide...in his towel.

No comments: