Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finally!

I'm really not such a slacker as it seems for not posting anything for more than a month. I lost the USB cord to my camera so I haven't been able to pull off any pictures. I do have a built in card reader but it doesn't work with my memory card for some reason. So yesterday I finally broke down and ordered a new cord off of Amazon. Unbeknownst to me Jeff also ordered one. Then last night, only 10 hours or so after I gave up looking and ordered the new one I found the original cord in the pantry of all places. So now I will have three. Joy.

Anyways, not a whole lot has been happening here. I was going to recap Christmas, but it seems a little late for that now, so I guess I will just introduce everyone to the newest member of the family:
Meet Slinky. Isn't he cute? He's a shorkie: half shih-tzu, half yorkie. My mom and I found him while we were running errands about a week before Christmas and next thing I knew Jeff was picking him up that night after work. The kids love him. We gave him to them on Christmas morning and at first they thought he was just another toy. Tucker especially is his buddy, in fact, for the first three days after Christmas this is what he looked like:

Slinky was either hanging out in his jammie shirt or being carried around by him, and good luck to anyone else who wanted to see him. Tucker also christened him 'Fella' instead of Slinky which I actually thought was really cute and I'm sort of sad that it's wearing off - he seems to have come around to calling him Slinky like the rest of us. He's a pretty good dog, except that he doesn't really seem to get the hang of not peeing in the house yet. It's fun to have a super playful puppy around again, though Pig isn't all that sure about it.

2 comments:

Brother said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

looks like you are having your primary program really early this year :)