Charlie Julian Kennedy, born 11:54 AM. 7 pounds, 10 ounces...18 inches long. What a cutie pie! More pics to come tomorrow, but I'm too tired right now. He is an awesome baby so far - pretty much no crying and eats like a pro. His siblings love him. *contrary to the text Jeff sent people Julian is not spelled with two L's.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
He's Here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congradulations. I don't think I even knew you were pregnant. Anyway, he is so cute and we are so excited for you!
What a wonderful family, Jeff and Jaimee. So very proud.
I welcome Julian and know how lucky he is, too, already.
Well done, Jaimee
God bless,
Uncle D.C.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an adorable GROWING family you have! Just out of curiosity...is Dr. Berry still your dr? It seems like forever ago when we were comparing pregnancy notes with our first babies. So happy for you guys!
Hi CJ
Congrats!!! Oh I miss you Jaimee. Your life is sure adventurous with all those adorable children. Charlie will fit just perfectly!
Corinne
Post a Comment