Duncan was really glad that Dayton could ride with him - he was giving him all kinds of tips and wanted to help. Aren't they cute together?
Tucker ended up getting a new bike since replacing the tubes in the other bike we had that was his size cost almost as much as just getting a new one and the patches just weren't cutting it, so he and Jeff went to the store to get one. He loves it and rides it all the time now. Our poor kids have been neglected I'm afraid....it shouldn't have taken us a few years for them all to be able to ride a bike.
Ellie (see that little speck?) has been digging the tricycle lately - she loves to ride it around the circle and then refuses to turn around and come back to our house. I always have to go chase her down and then she decides that she doesn't want to ride it that direction and I have to carry it home. Silly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment