Every General Conference my mom makes cinnamon rolls for everyone. My brother just comes and gets them and takes them home to his family but to say thank you we like to inflict five little kids on my mom and dad so they really get the full Conference experience. It's a big treat for the kids to be able to eat downstairs...my mom sets up little tables and they love it. This year Charlie discovered that everyone had some sort of deliciousness on their plates and he had his best morning ever.
He just circled around the tables going from person to person getting bite after bite. Tucker even helped him with his sippy cup - seriously, kid #5 really doesn't have to learn to do anything for himself.
All he had to do was open his mouth and within a few seconds someone would deliver a bite to him.
I think he probably ended up eating an entire cinnamon roll by the time he was finished mooching off of everyone. The best part was that he didn't even notice mine so I got to eat in peace!
2 comments:
I love this, you don't even have to take care of him any more, you raised the kids that are raising the rest of the kids. And by the way, nothing is grosser than teeth, especially with blood, so thanks for that :) Max's same tooth has been loose for a couple weeks now too, but it won't fall out. Oh and I had 8 wisdom teeth, that was fun.
I ate all 6 of my cinnamon rolls in peace.
Post a Comment