Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Jumprope
Duncan has been trying really hard to learn to jumprope. He has a hard time doing the main bounce, little bounce, main bounce so instead he just does it really fast, like hot peppers. It cracks him up when he gets going on it. You can see in a couple of these pictures that he got fast enough it made his pants fall down. That was his favorite part, it made him laugh like crazy. What a funny kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The old pants falling down while you're jumping rope joke! That never gets old.
What a fun summertime activity! He's got pretty good coordination for a kiddo.
That is so funny! I love the slideshow. I am sooooo sorry I didn't call you back. This week has been crazy. Let's just say the boys were grounded so they weren't allowed to play with friends. I will call you next week for sure! I was thinking about taking the kids to play in the water at the park. Do you want to go? We could take some lunch or something. Anyway, I'll call you. Oh, and I have the zoo pictures for you. I am leaving for St. George in the morning so I will bring them to you on Sunday. :) Do you love my novel? I should have just emailed you. Sorry.
Post a Comment