Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Take On My Wife's Post Below

I could come up with any number of excuses here about why I only half heartedly measured the old fridge. I really had to go to the bathroom when Jaimee called. She woke me up from a nap so I was half asleep. I used one of our many free tape measures we have sitting around the house that was made in some asian country where they use the metric system and only had a vague idea of how long an inch is supposed to be. But I won't use any of those excuses, though I do think I had to go to the bathroom....but anyway. I will use my wife's post to show how much of an anomoly it is for me to make such a blunder. It is such a foreign concept in my house for me to make a mistake, that when I do, Jaimee feels the need to post it on our blog and shout it to the world.....or at least the 10 or so people that might check our blog.


But lets be honest here. When you look this good:


And your wife is this gorgeous (Even if she does post bad blogs about me from time to time):


And together you make the best looking boys in the world:


Who really cares about one tiny blunder where I didn't properly measure the fridge?

By the way, that fridge will be sitting nicely in its hole tonight once I saw off that little half inch lip. I NEVER make a mistake so big I can't fix it. :)

4 comments:

Just Only Me said...

I was in giggles with both of the recent fridge posts, they were hilarious! Chances are, we've done worse. It's nice that you both have good senses of humor!

Anonymous said...

Jeff said, "I NEVER make a mistake so big I can't fix it."
Mmmmmm, seems to me I have heard this exact statement before. Jeff, have you been taking lessons from your Uncle Bruce??? Also, are you still using "the bathroom excuse" after all these years? I remember you using that excuse to get out of your turn at kitchen detail.

Sarah said...

You guys make me laugh so hard. I love reading your blog, it makes me feel like maybe Trevor and I aren't so different after all. You guys could at least tie us for the oddest couple. LOL

Lisa O said...

You guys are too funny. Jaimee, is life ever boring with Jeff around? I highly doubt it!