Okay, Sarah tagged me for this one and it is kind of fun. Here are the rules: No cleaning, no straightening, no wiping kids noses....go take pictures right now! I have to say normally Wednesday would have been a great day for me to get this tag since I clean all over in the morning before my primrary meeting. But this morning Duncan had his meeting with his kindergarten teacher so I managed to forget about cleaning until just a half hour before the meeting and that time was reserved for getting Tucker to sleep (which didn't happen anyways...that's kind of how my day has been today). So, here goes...
The Laundry Room
Self-Portrait
The Bathroom Since my entire house is not spotless like Sarah's I am only going to show you one of the bathrooms. And it's not even like this one is all that great. But sadly, it's better than mine.
Tucker was finishing up a snack
Dayton was whining because I wouldn't give him dessert after lunch when he didn't eat any lunch.
Duncan was playing in the toy room that was clean last night but got pretty messy during my primary meeting since the president brings her tw0-year-old little girl and the meeting ran a little long. (Sorry about the red eye. I forgot to take it out before I uploaded the pictures and I am too lazy to start over). Oh, and it's also lucky for the kids' pics that it is afternoon because in the mornings all Duncan and Dayton are in is underwear. They have boycotted jammies.
So there you have it...my house in all its glory. Ha ha. So I tag Angie, Corinne, and Bethany. I have never seen any of your houses so I figure this is almost as good as a visit!
3 comments:
I love that you always do the tags. It was kind of fun wasn't it? Anyway, I loved the pics, Tuckers room is so cute.
I love tags!!!! Thank you for tagging me!!!! I'll get to work on it right now.
I love tags too, but I have just been hit with a moral dilema. Okay, when I saw that you did this tag, I skipped the end so I wouldn't see who you tagged,because my house was a total wreck and then tonight I did, and now I feel like I'm cheating. I think I will have to step down this time, also because I will wake everyone up if I take pictures of my favorite room (mine) and my kids. I'm sorry I'm such a party-pooper. I will try and stick in more house pictures in future blogs so you can get the virtual tour...except in the laundry room. No one goes there.
Post a Comment