Monday, November 17, 2008

Brothers



Since Tucker has been getting a little older and starting to do more Duncan has started playing with him more. Now he is Tucker's good buddy. I came downstairs yesterday to find them like this watching Veggietales. It was so sweet. They stayed snuggled together for a long time. Duncan would pat Tucker's back and they were even holding hands for awhile. What sweeties!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love seeing siblings grow together and love each other. That is so sweet. Don't you just wish you could freeze time for a bit sometimes

Très Sucré said...

That's so dang cute. I'm still waiting for Sofie and Thomas to figure out they love eachother...

The Tufts said...

Thank you for satisfying my late-night-sweet tooth! Those are some sweet brothers. You need to blow this picture up and whip it out when they get older and/if they have any fights.