Now those of you who don't know Jeff all that well might be expecting a picture of one of the kids here, or perhaps even our dog. But anyone that is familiar with him at all will not be surprised that this is what I'm referring to:
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Jeff's Pride and Joy
This lovely monstrosity is the latest addition to our household. Jeff has been begging for one as long as I can remember, but I always vetoed the idea. One problem was obviously money, but also, I just don't like them that much. But when he had a great deal practically dropped in his lap I couldn't hold out any longer. We spent almost the entire day yesterday rearranging the whole downstairs around this thing. But Jeff is in heaven. And I am planning on getting some mileage out of the fact that I was nice enough to give in. I found that Jeff can be very helpful when he wants something :)
The kids are loving it though. Duncan couldn't imagine why anyone would ever get rid of it. I am just trying to decide how long it will take for it to get colored on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's a beauty!
FUN! I'll bring the popcorn! When shall we do movie night??
Post a Comment