Today was the Big Day. Ever since Duncan started preschool 2 years ago Dayton has been dying to go. He had to wait through a whole year of preschool and then a whole year of kindergarten before it was his turn to finally go somewhere. He has been beyond excited for his first day. Check him out:
We are so lucky that there is a fantastic preschool just down the street run by a lady in our ward. She is so great. I love just being able to walk, and the boys had a great time running down. Dayton was so worried he might be late.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Preschool Starts!
Tucker was pretty sad when we dropped him off though. He wanted to go with...deja vu for sure. I had to bribe him to walk home by promising a cookie. Poor guy has to say goodbye to both of his playmates now. I'm just starting the cycle all over again. I'm so excited for Dayton though - when Duncan got home they got to tell each other all about their days. It was pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun!! Cali starts preschool next week and is super excited. I know Camden is going to miss her! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment