I figured that I should get pictures of the boys done before a girl comes and spoils everything (at least according to them). They were not the most cooperative, but the photographer was very patient and we got a few good ones.
Apparently Dayton had to go potty because an awful lot of pictures came out like this one. We had this cropped before we ordered the print of it, but they kept the original on the CD.
This is my favorite of Dayton and Tucker. They are just so happy. Duncan looks like he's too cool to be doing this, which fits him.

4 comments:
they sure are cute.
Super handsome! I finally broke down and got a nice camera, thinking that I would have a better chance at catching all three in a good pose. So far, no luck! Next on my list: photshop.
These turned out really cute, so hopefully the patience paid off!
Adorable! What handsome little men you have :). Your little girl will have 3 hunks ahead of her to watch of her. :)
They are handsome! I can't wait to see photos of your girl. I love your ABC pancakes. That would make my little guy's day. I'll have to give it go. Way to take on four kids, Jaimee.
Post a Comment