I had always heard that girls were way different than boys, particularly that they were so much more emotional. But I didn't really get it until now. Ellie is in a class of her own. It's not that the boys didn't get upset when they couldn't have what they wanted, or that they didn't whine, because they definitely did. But it wasn't with as much drama and spectacle as Ellie. This is what she did a few weeks back when she wanted lemonade and she thought we were giving her water:
Full on sobbing, threw herself down on the floor. I just stood and laughed at her, I'm so mean. You can see Jeff is trying to convince her that it really is lemonade. Eventually we had to open her cup back up and let her see us put the lemonade in there.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Oh, the Drama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment